ARTISTHEAD puts the power of the music business in your hands.
Many artists need help with the nuts and bolts of the business side of music. ARTISTHEAD is a virtual patch-bay, connecting the various components of the entertainment business by offering career enhancing guidance and education, artist development, production help, record label creation, copyrights, trademarks, marketing, PR, legal and accounting services, ongoing business management, and much more!
Create a Music Label
Incorporating your music label or film project is the most secure way to protect your personal assets and take advantage of the many artistic, legal and tax benefits. This will be your branding flagship and the major platform for the sales of all of your products. Incorporate your label or film project for as low as $549.
Contact ARTISTHEAD to incorporate today!
Copyright protection is acquired automatically when a work is "created". The definition of "created" is when a work is fixed in a copy or recording for the first time. However, Proof of ownership and copyright is achieved by registration of the copyrighted song. Copyright an album of music for $149.
Contact ARTISTHEAD today to copyright your music and designs.
A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol or design, such as a name and logo, or a combination thereof that distinguishes the source of your goods from those of others. It is as important to protect your identifiable brand as it is to protect your songs. Trademark your brand today, starting at $799.
Contact ARTISTHEAD now to do a Comprehensive Trademark Search and register your trademark to protect your brand!
One of the greatest sources of income for songwriters, including beats, is the money artists receive from the ownership of publishing.
Contact ARTISTHEAD today to find out your publishing options and complete the process!
We Provide Physical and Digital Distribution, Merchandise Creation and Sales, eCommerce and Social Solutions, Sharable Viral Store Widgets, and Booking Opportunities.
Contact ARTISHEAD to learn more about the various sales opportunities we offer in helping get your music products placed and getting you paid.
Label and Artist Business Management
We provide several levels of service to keep your music business on track and growing. We provide label, artist and business management, marketing, PR services, artist development and production help. Our team is made up of top industry professionals and we provide you with the access to the services that you need, all within your budget.
Call us and find out how ARTISTHEAD can help you attain your music career goals and take the worry out of managing business so that you can focus on what you do best, your music!
Accounting services encompass nearly every aspect of financial life. We are experienced in all matters of accounting and taxation, IRS problem resolution, estates and trusts, business formation, financial planning and investment, real estate and business sales. These are all areas that you will encounter during your career as a music professional.
Contact ARTISTHEAD today to have your tax and accounting questions answered.
The ARTISTHEAD Legal Department is a full service global entertainment law firm specializing in music law, the music business and the music industry. We can negotiate all contracts and agreements that have anything to do with the music and entertainment businesses and have a proven track record for getting the best for our clients.
Contact ARTISTHEAD today to have your legal questions answered.
- Untouchable by Stimulator
- Let Me On by Jessie Evans
- Choose The Girl by Sleepmask
- Cairo Cairo by Shawn Lee
- In My Blood by Star & Dagger
- Culbutos by Djizoes
- West Wham by KB
- We Are by Digging Roots
- Run 2 U by Shawn Michael Perry
- Come Home by Marquis Canaan Da Lion
- Dog Star (Fly On) by Blackbyrd McKnight w/ G. Clinton and P-Funk
- Technopia by MASK
- Slave by Sleepmask
- Love Conquers All by Scott Katsura
- Blood & Silver by Jessie Evans
- Got me Like by Marquis Canaan Da Lion
- Beautiful Mess by Grace Askew
- Come on Home by Indigenous
- Waiting by The Rage
- Honest Opinion by UAF - Feat. Eric McFadden
- Crosswind by Mo'Fone
- Forever by Shawn Michael Perry
- Going Down by Robe
- Class Magic by Jessie Evans
- Teardrop by Alessia Ippoliti
- Pretty Girl / Vinyl Ver. by Zuru Vogue
- No Tomorrow by Jessica Will
- Vision by HTP
- Traffick by Troy
- Fast Track by Spinoza
- What Do by Go Indi (Indigo)
- Piano Sonata #3 by P. D. Witter w/Fred Horowitz, piano
- Breathing (Instrumental Ver) by KB
- Flower Lei by Scott Katsura
- I Feel Love by ElectroSexual & Sunday Luv
- Need Your Love by Robe
- Kool by Mo'Fone
- The Machine by Djizoes
- Mosquito's Buzz by KB
- I'm Good To Me by Go Indi (Indigo)
- Life String by Scouts Honor
- The Shower Song by Kent Brown
- Bounce by Broun Fellinis
- Kick It With Me Now by Blackwash
- Wat It Is. (explicit) by Seedless AKA Marshall Law
- Any Love? by Robe
- Bookenka (The Adventurer) by Ancient Future
- Bring The World by Jessica Will
- Horizon by Yulara
- Speakeasy by Brent Goodbar
Progressive Funk-Rock / Los Angeles
ARTISTHEAD AUDIO INTERVIEW Producer Stuart Epps: Legendary Led Zeppelin Engineer Joins Artisthead Team
Producer / London, United Kingdom/Los Angeles, USA
@ 7:00pm / Highline Ballroom - New York City
A Benefit for Donovan Drayton featuring Living Colour and 24-7 Spyz with Ronny Drayton & DJ Afrika Bambaataa together for one night and for a common...