- Let Me On by Jessie Evans
- No Tomorrow by Jessica Will
- Untouchable by Stimulator
- West Wham by KB
- What Do by Go Indi (Indigo)
- Dog Star (Fly On) by Blackbyrd McKnight w/ G. Clinton and P-Funk
- Got me Like by Marquis Canaan Da Lion
- Bookenka (The Adventurer) by Ancient Future
- Life String by Scouts Honor
- Class Magic by Jessie Evans
- Flower Lei by Scott Katsura
- I Feel Love by ElectroSexual & Sunday Luv
- Kool by Mo'Fone
- In My Blood by Star & Dagger
- Culbutos by Djizoes
- Mosquito's Buzz by KB
- Run 2 U by Shawn Michael Perry
- Piano Sonata #3 by P. D. Witter w/Fred Horowitz, piano
- I'm Good To Me by Go Indi (Indigo)
- Come Home by Marquis Canaan Da Lion
- Breathing (Instrumental Ver) by KB
- Bring The World by Jessica Will
- Love Conquers All by Scott Katsura
- Speakeasy by Brent Goodbar
- Blood & Silver by Jessie Evans
- Kick It With Me Now by Blackwash
- Honest Opinion by UAF - Feat. Eric McFadden
- Crosswind by Mo'Fone
ARTISTHEAD AUDIO INTERVIEW Producer Stuart Epps: Legendary Led Zeppelin Engineer Joins Artisthead Team
Producer / London, United Kingdom/Los Angeles, USA
Producer STUART EPPS, "The Man With The Golden Ears", has joined the ARTISTHEAD team, helping artists at any level of their career compete with the majors in terms of quality and in many cases, making money.
Stuart's partial client list includes - Led Zeppelin, George Harrison, Eric Clapton, Elton John, Barry White, Oasis, Jeff Beck, Bill Wyman, Millie Jackson, Bad Company, The Firm, Twisted Sister, Mick Fleetwood, George Michael, Vandenberg and Robbie Williams, just to name a few.
Stuart has been in the music business virtually all of his life. His musical career began in 1967 as a 15-year old office junior at Dick James Music. He quickly moved up the industry ladder to become Chief Engineer at DJM Studios. He later toured the USA with Elton John as personal assistant. Epps was involved from the start when Elton's producer, Gus Dudgeon, built The Mill Studios on the banks of the Thames near Maidenhead, England. It was not long before Epps became Chief Engineer, Studio Manager and Producer.
Stuart then became Jimmy Page's house engineer when Page purchased the studio in the late 1970's. Many classic Page albums came out of that five-year period including, Led Zeppelin's CODA, the Death Wish 2 soundtrack, and the Firm albums. In recent years he has continued to work with big name artists to great acclaim and is helping a host of promising new and up-and-coming artists to sound their best, both on demos and full studio productions.
Experienced from working with the very best at the top of the industry and with a real love for music, Stuart has an intuitive sense for knowing what will make a track sound most authentic and has a deep understanding of musician's needs, with a clearheaded approach to getting the job done. ARTISTHEAD will offer virtual and live production and artist development with Stuart. If you are interested in more information, CONTACT US, let us put your expert music business team together. We welcome Stuart Epps to the ARTISTHEAD family.
Do You Have Questions About Music Business Management For You Group or Label? We Can Help.
ARTISTHEAD - The Musician's Complete Business Resource
Call 1.877.252.2750 or email us to schedule a free 15-minute consultation.