- Let Me On by Jessie Evans
- No Tomorrow by Jessica Will
- Untouchable by Stimulator
- West Wham by KB
- What Do by Go Indi (Indigo)
- Dog Star (Fly On) by Blackbyrd McKnight w/ G. Clinton and P-Funk
- Got me Like by Marquis Canaan Da Lion
- Bookenka (The Adventurer) by Ancient Future
- Life String by Scouts Honor
- Class Magic by Jessie Evans
- Flower Lei by Scott Katsura
- I Feel Love by ElectroSexual & Sunday Luv
- Kool by Mo'Fone
- In My Blood by Star & Dagger
- Culbutos by Djizoes
- Mosquito's Buzz by KB
- Run 2 U by Shawn Michael Perry
- Piano Sonata #3 by P. D. Witter w/Fred Horowitz, piano
- I'm Good To Me by Go Indi (Indigo)
- Come Home by Marquis Canaan Da Lion
- Breathing (Instrumental Ver) by KB
- Bring The World by Jessica Will
- Love Conquers All by Scott Katsura
- Speakeasy by Brent Goodbar
- Blood & Silver by Jessie Evans
- Kick It With Me Now by Blackwash
- Honest Opinion by UAF - Feat. Eric McFadden
- Crosswind by Mo'Fone
@ 6:00pm / June 16, 2015 House of Blues - Hollywood,CA
The Hollywood Music In Media Awards (HMMA), in association with Dash Radio, Skee TV, and The Los Angeles Recording School presents Official Launch Party of BOMPOPRADIO, on Tuesday, June 16, 2015. This red carpet event will feature an exclusive VIP/Industry/Celebrity mixer, an array of live music performances, and a special Outstanding Career Achievement presentation to the legendary recording group Earth, Wind & Fire.
"The House of Blues on Sunset is closing at the end of July, so we wanted to say ‘thank you HOB' for 20 years of amazing memories with one last mega-party!" said HMMA executive producer Brent Harvey.
Performances will include DEV, DJ BASE, JOCKO SIMS & SOME AZZHOLES (feat. TONY ROYSTER JR.), ALEXANDRA AMOR, DESTINY, KRISTII, BUTTERSCOTCH, KELLEY JAMES, FILTHY FIDGETS featuring members of FISHBONE, STIGHTLY STOOPID, and EARTH, WIND, & FIRE.
As part of this event, a $5000 scholarship towards a degree program at either The Los Angeles Recording School or the Los Angeles Film School will be awarded. Any young creative that needs financial support to attend these revered schools has the opportunity just by attending the event!
Early-Bird discount tickets can be purchased now through HOB ticketing: http://www.houseofblues.com/losangeles
BOMPOPRADIO Is a weekly industry related talk show that exposes the best-unsigned music via leading tastemakers in the entertainment industry. Hosted by Dylan Berry with co-hosts Lisa Damato (America's Next Top Model) and DJ LAX every Friday from noon to 2pm (PST), Bompopradio is part of the DASH RADIO network (www.dashradio.com)
THE LOS ANGELES RECORDING SCHOOL (LARS), a division of The Los Angeles Film School (LAFS), was founded in 1985 and is located on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. The private post-secondary educational institution teaches its students all aspects of music production and recording arts in both instructional and hands-on lab environments. As part of the partnership with BomPop Radio and Hollywood Music in Media Awards, The Los Angeles Recording School will be sponsoring the red carpet and giving away a $5,000 scholarship towards a degree at either The Los Angeles Recording School or The Los Angeles Film School. Additionally students from the school's event management course will be on-site gaining hands-on-experience assisting in the production of this music industry event. (http://www.larecordingschool.com/)
THE HOLLYWOOD MUSIC IN MEDIA AWARDS (HMMA) recognizes and lauds music and its use in all forms of media. Along with its awards platform, the HMMA offers multiple unprecedented opportunities and events for artists, composers, songwriters and industry professionals around the globe. For more about the HMMA and its initiatives, visit: www.hmmawards.com
Start your record label today for $549!
ARTISTHEAD -The Musician's Complete Business Resource
Call 1.877.252.2750 or email us to schedule a free 15-minute consultation.
- No music available.
- No videos available.